Friday, April 29, 2011

So I finally get around to it....but there's a catch.

Yes, I finally decided what to do with this blog. I made this some time ago without any idea of what to do...and so left it blank until now. After speaking to my mother on the phone ( I live in a different country than her ), I've decided to use this blog mainly to help teach her and my sisters Norwegian. See, my husband is Norwegian and for some time, my family has taken an interest getting to know what his country and language is like. ....so...here we go. If this may help anyone else to learn the language a bit, that would be pretty cool, but just so those that read this blog understand: I'm writing this in a way that my family can understand. With how we speak in the Southern states, words do sound differently.

3 comments:

  1. I hope so. Though I know it'll take a while to write up each one since I can only do so much at a time because of my wrists. But we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you may have to start using your feet!

    ReplyDelete